Saturday, March 8, 2008

Please Pray for me!

I may be sharing Jonathan's story and what God has taught me through all of this at church tomorrow night. Please pray that if I do share that I would hold it together enough for people to understand me! Also, that something in my story would would cause others to see that even when our life is horrible and painful and it seems like God is absent, he is there and he loves us. Thanks so much. The services are later posted on the church's website. When it's posted I'll include a link so you all can hear how it went. If, that is I do indeed share.
***********
I won't be sharing tonight. I am sick. no voice. no talking. bummer.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

That is a bummer. But... maybe it wasn't time for you to share in church yet.
Love ya!

CLC said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your son. My heart goes out to you and your family.