Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My three girls.

We have three girls. They are beautiful, lively, smart, lively, precious, and everything little girls are supposed to be. They do a great job driving me nuts, making me smile, and I am proud of them. Lately as I have been praying with them each night I have thanked the Lord for allowing me to experience being their mother. I'm sure I took this for granted before. In fact, I didn't realize until tonight that I have been thanking the Lord for allowing me to have them here. It really is such a privilege to have these precious girls here. They have taught me so much about who I want to be and who I really am. God has used these girls (I think he is using of them more than the others ;) ) to bring me to my knees in many ways.

So now I wonder, what will Jonathan teach me? Or rather what is God teaching me about myself and others through my experience with and without Jonathan.

Thank you Lord for allowing me to raise my daughters. For letting me snuggle with them, teach them to make cookies, be a friend, and discipline when they need it. Help me to be the mother that you have created me to be for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naomi,
You are a great mother and your three little girls are blessed by God to have you in their lives as their mother!! You would have done a great job with Jonathan too, I don't understand why it had to be this way, but I know some day the hurt and pain will be completely healed! I love you, your second mom!